To Our Valued Customers,
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and continued support. We are open during this challenging time and will be responding to your inquiries.
We take your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team, extremely seriously. Your well-being is our top priority at Palmetto Electrical Contractors. We understand the concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing and wanted to let you know we are here for you when you need us. We are open for business.
We are following recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking extra safety measures and precautions for all our office employees and field technicians. These include:
• Limiting our employees to conduct service only to those homeowners not exhibiting symptoms
• Limiting contact with co-workers while staging jobs at our warehouse
• Increased hand washing and applying hand sanitizer when washing is unavailable
• Wearing personal protective equipment when necessary, or requested by customers
• Cleaning surface areas in our office, work vehicles, and tools after each visit
We kindly ask that if you or a household member is sick or showing symptoms, please notify us when calling. For service, you may call us at 803-327-4504.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.
Palmetto Electrical Contractors